EVALUATION QUESTION 4- WHO WOULD BE THE AUDIENCE FOR YOUR MEDIA PRODUCT?

WHO WOULD BE THE AUDIENCE FOR YOUR MEDIA PRODUCT?

For question 4, I have created a survey in order to distinguish my target audience. I have kept it short in order to get a general understanding of who this might be and I have included vital questions such as "What is your gender?". By asking this as well as "Do you like pop music?" I can establish whether my target audience is male or female based on the percentage of each gender that enjoy pop music. I have also included age as this is important when deciding what to include inside the magazine and how to price it, younger people will pay less generally.

  Create your own user feedback survey 

I would say my audience would be women between the ages of 16-36 who have a passion for the artists that I chose to include as these are the ones that are current and popular. Below, I have added a copy of a social class table. As my target audience will be between 16-36, I would place them in category A-D.


Comments